Zcode is getting ready for the Fifa World Cup Brazil 2014!
Proof of this is that the z-laboratory has ALREADY included a new powerful “line reversal” tool for matches from World Cup Brazil
Check it out here http://zcodesystem.com/linereversals.php
The Zcode Line Reversal tool is an incredibly helpful indicator on how the line moves and how the odds change throughout the day. It will help you identify the sharp money moves and avoid betting against Vegas and will also display the Vegas percentages. Make sure you watch the easy video tutorial to fully understand how it works.
- LIVE, real time odds and charts – no 30 minute delays, all is LIVE
- No middlemen – the odds come directly from the bookie
- No extra fees – all this is free for Zcode VIP members
- AUTO-UPDATE – no need to refresh the page
- One click to switch to the next game, saving time by avoiding navigation using the Calendar – lets you go check lines on games from yesterday or older
- Odds in TWO (2) formats – friendly to US and EU members
- NO CONFUSION – we clearly indicate which team is the underdog and which is the favorite
- PUBLIC Percentages and Ticket info can be displayed on the chart – just click the “Show All” button and all the information is available to you in this one amazing tool
The color codes help identify where the Public money is going. For example, orange shows a lot of public money on one side while Red shows where there is a ton of Public money on one side. Systems that fade the public usually pick games with a huge amount of public money on one side and then bet on the opposite team’s spread/puck line/run line!
Additional information on Public Percentages and Tickets (Tix) (Displayed when the “Show Ticket Rankings” is set to ON)
Spread Tix difference – difference in the number of Spread tickets between home and away teams. This one is most important for NBA and NFL where spread betting is more common
ML Tix difference – difference in the number of ML tickets between home and away team
Totals tix difference – difference in the number of tickets between the over and under
Public popularity rank – ranking for every category comparing all games on that day
For example, if the rank = 1 for “ML tickets” it means that the TOTAL number of ML tickets for this GAME is the largest for today. The Public is very interested in this game so Vegas will be probably be very cautious.
The games with the most public betting are color coded in Red and Orange. For example, if the rank = 1 for “Spread tickets difference”, it means that this game has the biggest difference in “Spread tickets difference” category that day is most likely to be a fixed game with the outcome favoring Vegas, not the Public
Anti Public Insider System Video Tutorial: Why Vegas Always Wins:
P.S. Upgrade to Zcode VIP Club and Unlock All Winning Picks. Instant Access.