It’s one of the best times of the sports year as the NHL season is wrapping up and playoffs are on the way, NBA is doing the same, and the 2016 MLB season is finally here. Join us as one of our founding members talks about his secrets to success in our annual MLB Season Preview and Predictions Podcast with Mark D.
Inside this Episode:
Mark, finishing up his 20th consecutive season in profit with the Z-Code community, gives his predictions for the 2016 MLB season.
– How Mark’s famous system works
– The key analysis parameters for proven success within the Z-Code community
– How this system works, year in and year out, to generate consistent profits
– The trick to hitting more than 90% of progression bets and sometimes up to 95% and 98% in a season.
– Previews for every division and team – from the New York Mets and Chicago Cubs to the New York Yankees and Houston Astros! Even the lowly Philadelphia Phillies!
– Bold predictions for playoff teams and division winners
– The importance of discipline, money management, and discretion
With season profits consistently between 10 and 50 units and an average bet size starting around one unit, this Podcast is a must for newbies and experienced users alike that want consistent profits and a low-risk system!