In this episode we have one of the most experimental and respected experts of ZCode. You know his admirable performance and his fun and legendary analyses of MLB, NHL and NFL. He is a very promising law student and he is ready to share with us his predictions and opinions on all the hot topics.
Among other things you’ll be listening to:
- The surprise teams so far on MLB
- Which teams have high probabilities of falling apart
- The great season for his system
- The injuries factor
- The moves of the year. Great contracts = great results?
- Top 5 candidates for Cy Young
- Clash of the Titans on National League
- Mark explains his systems to the newbies: bankroll strategy, key parameters, the works…
- The secrets to not having a single losing season
- The 2015 NFL draft class
- “Deflate gate”
- Candidates for the next NFL season
- Tips and more…