Today’s Z-Code podcast features a phone interview with Mark, a legendary sports investor, writer, die-hard New Jersey Devils fan and one of the founding fathers of the Z-code community. Let’s tap into his mind to see what it takes to become a successful sports investor!
Inside you will discover:
- How the knowledge and skill required in sports writing is different from being a profitable sports investor and why most people fail even if they possess a comprehensive understanding of their sport.
- A lesson in approach: Flat betting vs ABC progressions for maximizing profits in Major League Baseball.
- Will Martin Brodeur retire? A long-time New Jersey Devils fan’s perspective and hopes for the legendary goalie.
- How to stay profitable with real tips to avoid the mistakes that blow an amateur bankroll.
- Baseball expectations and what you need to know before placing MLB bets in 2014.
Guys, if there is a specific topic about zcode or sports betting you want us to address on one of our next podcast, or a sports investor you’d like to hear an interview with, please go to iTunes, leave us a hopefully a good review, and in that review tell us what you’d like to hear more of on the show. We are putting this show out to help you become the best sports
investor you can and we really want your input! Please so me a favor, go to Itunes and do it right now ! This will really help spread the word ! See you in the next episode.
Have a fantastic day!!!
P.S. One more All Star Interview is coming up soon! Already recorded! Stay tuned!
P.S. Upgrade to Zcode VIP Club and Unlock All Winning Picks. Instant Access.